Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) are now becoming more common throughout a range of public and work places. A casualty’s survival rate will dramatically increase if an AED is available and if you have appropriately qualified personnel to use it.
Heart and circulatory disease claims around 200,000 lives each year. Many could have been saved if a defibrillator was made available.
This very practical course will enable your learners to use the AED competently and with confidence.
Not only does this course deal with the use of an AED but it also includes vital training in resuscitation and choking procedures.
- Basic life support requirements
- Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques in line with National Standards
- Be able to demonstrate post resuscitation proceedures
- Understand basic maintenance and trouble shooting with automated defibrillators
- Understand the safe use of automated external defibrillators
Dont just take our word for how good our Defibrillator Training - 1 Day is, take a look at some of our customer comments: