Emergency First Aid at Work practitioners are certifiable from the age of 14 and can assume responsibility in the work place from the age of 16. This qualification therefore provides the perfect platform to introduce qualified first aiders not only into the professional workplace but also into schools, youth organisations and sports clubs.
Where an organisation’s risk assessment of First Aid needs identifies that there is a requirement for Emergency First Aid at Work practitioners, then this national Award in Emergency First Aid at Work satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid - the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
The course duration is 1 day.
- Know how to assess an incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Manage a casualty who is not breathing
- Recognise and assist with choking
- Manage Bleeding
- Deal correctly with shock
- Manage affectively minor injuries
Dont just take our word for how good our Emergency First Aid at Work is, take a look at some of our customer comments: