It is a requirement of the Health & Safety law that employers provide a safe and healthy environment to work in. If your assessment of first aid needs highlights the need for qualified first aiders, then this level 3 qualification (level 6 in Scotland) will provide you with suitable, highly trained personnel.
This comprehensive three-day course covers a wide range of first aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way. In addition, this course will include any protocol changes that may have arisen since their last training course.
This course will give the participants a qualification to the highest level of First Aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
- Be able to assess an incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing
- Be able to manage a casualty who is breathing irregularly
- Be able to recognise and assist someone who is choking
- Manage bleeding
- Manage a casualty in shock
- Administer first aid to bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Deal with suspected head, neck, back and chest injuries
- Deal with thermal injuries
- Administer first aid to someone with sudden poisoning
Dont just take our word for how good our First Aid At Work Award - 3 Days is, take a look at some of our customer comments: